Thursday, January 21, 2010

Trying Out Castor Oil Enema

Today I went to Carefour to replenish the distilled water but only to find out that they have been running out of stock for over a month now. Perhaps this is the Chinese New Year season and they were more keen to stock aerated drinks instead. I parked my car at B2 and did a walk to 3rd floor non stop, a total of five floors. Although I managed to to get to 3rd floor, I took nearly one hour to recover back to my normal breath. I really miss my good old days where physical energy is not at a premium. Get really sick and you find yourself really handicapped in so many ways.

This Saturday I am planning to do castor oil enema. I am still short of ox bile powder or lecithin powder (sodium free) but I thought I will give it a try. There are two parts to the castor oil enema. I got a shocked after reading how difficult castor oil enema can be after reading Steven's blog (http://mylymeblog.com/?m=200904) and this is what he said:
"I woke up at 5:30 am today to have an earlier start. I take 2 tablespoons of castor oil, 2/3 cup of organic coffee, raw honey, and a slice of an orange. Then I try to go back to sleep. The coffee activates your stomach acids and helps move the oil along quicker. It is hard to go back to sleep from the nausea. You can feel the castor oil snake its way through your intestines. This can be very painful! But who said this therapy was easy? Who said life was easy? THIS THERAPY IS NOT FOR SISSYS. The castor oil will finish its way through my body by 10am."

This is only the first part of the castor oil enema but Steven did not do the second part which starts at 10am. The second part is even more fun. Just as the coffee enema preparation of the coffee solution but this time I add two spoons of cator oil into the coffee solution. Then I use bath soap to add lather into the solution. Then I insert the tube into the anus just like the normal coffee enema. Because I added lather and castor oil to the coffee solution, I must continuously stir the solution until fully administered and sit out for 15 minutes.

I do not know what to expect but I know it won't be easy. Maybe I might not even complete the first part. This is what you get yourself into when you are very sick. Sigh...

2 comments:

  1. I saw an ad on this book. U may be interested : When Your Doctor Has Bad News: Simple Steps to Strength, Healing, and Hope

    http://www.amazon.com/When-Your-Doctor-Has-News/dp/031024742X

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bad news my doctor gave me was 5 months ago. In fact the doctor do not know how to tell me the bad news. I had to tell the doctor to tell me straight in the eye.

    From my own experience, some comforting words are never enough. You need something more solid, something you can believe in. Then only you have hope. This something is the therapy.

    Anyway I am way past what the book can teach me. This therapy is not easy (especially more if you are doing on your own) and I don't lie to myself. This is my strength. The therapy is my healing and hope.

    Thanks anyway.

    ReplyDelete