Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Fruitful Day

I did my first castor oil enema this morning. At 5.30am took 2 tablespoons of castor oil, a cup of organic coffee with manuka honey and thereafter a slice of orange. I had a little difficulty drinking castor oil. Even after taking coffee and orange, the castor oil taste still remains around the mouth. I tried to go back to sleep after that but could not sleep. I had expected some stomach pain but there was none. However, I did feel a little stomach discomfort. I got up at 7.30am and began with the usual daily routine. At about 9am I had an urgent bowel movement. At 10.30am I began the castor oil enema. I used 3 tablespoons of cator oil, 8oz of coffee, 8oz of distilled water laced with bath soap lather but no ox bile or lecithin powder and began the castor oil enema. I had to continue stirring it to ensure all the contents are evenly mixed. The enema went smoothly but I only managed to hold it for 5 minutes. It was messy to clean.

Because of the castor oil enema, my timetable for the rest of the day was also messed up. The subsequent coffee enema was very smooth but it caused me some difficulty because of frequent spasm. I noticed the discharge was oily and also some whitish discharge, possibly soap lather. Otherwise, everything was normal. My next castor oil enema is scheduled for Monday and thereafter every other day.

No comments:

Post a Comment