Saturday, October 31, 2009

31 October 2009

How time files as we use to say. It's been 7 over weeks since this episode began for me. Two months is a short period for many but for cancer patients, they live in months, not years. So far, I am pleased to report that I have gain from strength to strength. My energy levels are up, my pain around the body has been reduced drastically and everyday I wake up to a fully charged day. I now work harder and longer than my working days because of the dietary regime that I have chosen. I believe this regime is also helping me to contain the problem inside me while waiting for my treatment to start next week. Yes, I have not been on any medication other than diet and supplements. Actually, that's good medicine because I only consume fresh organic vegetables and fruit juices throughout the day. Typically my food for the day:

0. 7.00am - Urine therapy
1. 7.10am - Breakfast (organic oats + raisins)
2. 7.30am, 9.30am, 12.30pm, 2pm, 5pm, 7pm & 9.30pm - fruit juice (carrot + green apple)
3. 1pm - lunch (organic brown rice + vegetables + sometimes ABC soup)
4. 8.30am, 11.30am, 4pm & 6pm - vegetable juices (lettuce + broccoli + red cabbage)
5. 6.30pm - dinner (same food as lunch)
6. 10am, 3pm & 8pm - coffee enema detox
7. 10pm - supper (same as breakfast)
8. In between - bananas, oranges, apricot seeds, corn, red apples, potatoes, sweet potatoes, tomatoes, carrots and rye bread.

Total calories: Not less than 3,500 calories (average required is 2,500 calories). Would have consumed about 15 lbs of fruits and vegetables per day!

Despite under such eating regime, weight gain is minimal. For the first time in my life, eat and not have to worry about weight gain.

I hope what I am doing is going to sustain me like it did for the thousands that followed the Gerson (and other similar) therapy over the last 75 years all over the world. However I have also supplemented with some other therapies like urine therapy, Vitamin B17 and soon to be Homeopathy. All these are complementary. Although the tumor in my kidney is large, the main concern are the nodules in the lungs. That area will determine whether I live or not because it interfere with the breathing. These therapies will be ongoing for the next 2 years but the critical period is the next 6 months. The idea is to get the tumor cells to go into regression and then control it by diet for the rest of my life. Of course, after two years, the diet can changed to be a bit more flexible with possible intake of fish and eggs. Other stuffs are also possible but it will be like once in few months or better still to avoid all together.

3 comments:

  1. Chang,

    You said none could fathom what is in the mind of the cancer patient, very correct indeed. I leave the emotional aspect out, but I can see very clearly you are indeed also trying to save some one, may be your followers, by writing a lot of details down because of your own faith in the alternative.That itself is a huge commitment.

    It didn't come across to me during our days in Tahan, that you can be such a strong personality, god bless you

    Your strength now helps you stay focus, your strength now also alerts you to be sensitive to your loved ones.

    Cheers, let me know when we guys can meet you again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Kok Piew,

    Yes, this blog was prepared with the primary aim of letting someone else knows if the therapy that I am using is working or not. I do not just want to give testimony but to also show the way that I did it.

    As I said, there are many books but none are so called tailor made and sometimes the vegetables and fruits or supplements are not available, what alternatives I am using and why. I am indeed grateful to Dr Gerson for he left behind such wonderful notes and books to allow us to have a second chance.

    My food is so very plain so much so it is as if I have no taste buds. I am experimenting with different styles of cooking and I hope to share later on as well so that eating under such conditions can also be "enjoyable".

    Thanks for visiting and hope to catch up with most of you most likely in early December.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chang,
    Congratulations! You are heading the right direction but sorry to say, your recovery is too slow.
    Enema is cleansing your colon only. You need to cleanse your whole gut(intestines and colon). In fact you need to overhaul (detoxify) your whole body. Cleansing your skin, lungs, kidneys, colon, liver, and gallbladder can accelerate the removal of toxins from your body. Removing the liver and gallstones is the utmost important job in detoxifying your body. These is because the liver performs more than 500 functions. Do a google on " Liver Cleanse or Gallstone ".

    10-20 minutes of vigorous sweat-inducing interval exercise per day helps blood and lymph circulation and also activate your body systems.
    Doing deep breathing exercise early in the morning in a park surrounded by trees, helps the intake or fresh air (oxygen / Chi).

    Taking fresh, raw organic veggie and fruit juice is good but must be done correctly. Otherwise they may cause indigestion which turn good food into toxins.

    I have sent you an email giving my email address and contact number. Contact me if you need further info or assistance for your journey to recovery.

    With metta,

    Liew

    ReplyDelete