Sunday, October 11, 2009

21 September 2009

Today it's Hari Raya Aidl Fitri. I got up about 7am. I got hold of a empty clean 425ml jam jar and began to collect my urine, taking only the middle stream of urine. I collect about 80% full. I stared at myself in the bathroom mirror. One one hand was the jar of urine and the other a glass of clean water. I wanted to drink but my had would not move. So this mind battle carried on for about 10 minutes. I put the jar down and when to fridge and took out a preserve date as I was worried about the after taste of drinking urine. Now back in my bathroom I took up the urine jar again and edge it close to my mouth. I was not breathing then and quickly started drinking. I nearly vomited just about taking about 20% but forced myself to continue drinking all of it. I quickly flush down with the clean water and as I started breathing again, the after taste was felt. I grab the preserved date and began to chew it and quickly swallowed it followed by brushing my teeth. Well that was not so bad, I thought to myself. Later I found out that my urine can be improved depending on what I ate in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment