Monday, October 19, 2009

11 October 2009

I noticed that my energy levels are normally quite good in the morning but as the day progresses, it becomes weaker. My bowel movements has also slowed down and this is not a good sign. Could it be that since I cut down on my vegetarian food intake?

Today I spend sometime looking around for a good fruit juice extractor. I could not find the recommended Norwalk juicer and so was looking for some compatible one. An entry level one such as the Alpha costs RM1,790 (non member) or RM1,490 (member) at Newlife in SS2/24. I still have not bought one yet although I have a centrifugal type which is not suitable for the Gerson therapy.

Consciously I have been spending more time with my family. Perhaps it was the thought that my time left, if I did not make it is shorter now, every minute of the day counts. I make sure that we eat together and make special efforts to go out together. I tried not to let my condition affect me as much as possible. The mind is playing games with you. On one hand you will feel very good and yet another to just give up. There is constant battle.

1 comment:

  1. We are urgently in need of KlDNEY donors for the sum of $500,000.00 USD, WhatsApp or Email for more details:
    hospitalcarecenter@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +91 779-583-3215

    ReplyDelete