Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Can Cancer Be Prevented?

Today is Malaysia's Independence Day. Despite the chaotic political affairs in the country, I have hoisted the flag and will keep it flying until 16 September, the day Malaysia was founded. I believe history will record this challenging period (since March 2008) as the transformation of Malaysian politics which is undergoing the processes of political maturity. I believe good will triumph over evil. Long live Malaysia! I hope will I will be able to see this transformation completed in my lifetime.

As I was doing some research for a friend about oral chelation, I chance upon this web page that offers yet another alternative to fight cancer, apparently it claimed the "remedy" described that can reduce cancer by 90%. Although the formula given does not cure cancer, it does handle the problem that causes cancer. Therefore don't you think you should spent sometime reading more about this cancer preventing formula? Some of the materials written about the pharmaceutical companies and the cancer societies are not new. But you must continue reading. Another commercial propaganda? I will let you be the judge of it.

My back pain has reduced somewhat since I stopped taking the Snake Plant leaves. The preparation of the herbs really disrupts my routine and I need to control and watch over the fire, otherwise it will boil dry. I have used an alarm to keep watch of the time. So far, there has not been any real problems since taking the herbs. The body feel good and I think responding. The enema discharge has been very smelly. Stabbing pain around the back and sometimes in front of the chest for a few seconds are the most painful I have experienced so far. Despite drinking so much fluids in the day, I wake up feeling very thirsty.

Today also marks the 4th Anniversary of the passing away of The Late Ven. Dr. K Sri Dhammananda Nayaka Maha Thera (March 18, 1919 - August 31, 2006), former Chief Reverend of Malaysia and Singapore. May he attain the bliss of nibanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment