Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back To Normalcy

Things has pretty much come back to the normal. The pain around my shoulder is still there. At least now, I am not awoken by the pain early in the morning. I think the body has adjusted well and is under control. I feel good and has no major problems.

The usual organic shop where I buy vegetables is now closed for 3 weeks because of renovations. Apparently, a new owner has bought over and I think they want to upgrade the look and feel of the shop. This is also going to be my problem because this shop sells the best vegetablers, very fresh compared to the others. Anyway I will have to find a new source for the next three weeks until the shop reopens.

Today's post will be short as I need to spend time finding new sources of vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment