Sunday, July 25, 2010

Slowly But Surely

This morning I was awaken by a dull pain on my back just below the shoulder blade area around 5am. A slight shift of body posture did ease the pain a bit and before you know it, it's time to get up and start the new day. I will also visit my regular massuer for a light massage today. In my pre cancer days, I would lie facedown and my masseur would stand on my back holding on to a beam that was fixed on the ceiling. She would use both her legs to massage my back. I would feel little or no pain at all! That's how toxic my body condition was. Thanks to coffee enema, the pain has disappeared. Now even a light hand massage could leave me with pain for a few days. In addition to this, I also go for once a month foot massage.

I have been thinking this for a while and originally had planned to start in September but will try it out for this week. I am reducing my coffee enema from three times daily to two times, one in the morning and one in the evening. This follows my observation that the afternoon enema is not so effective, perhaps there are less toxicity in my body now.

I am more relaxed now enjoying what little comfort that I am having. Although I cannot yet return to my normal pre cancer days activities, I am not complaining. The body is behaving well, giving me very little problem in terms of pain or other discomfort. I can still sleep and eat well. Energy level are also good. It really feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment