Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Calm Before The Storm?

I have read in some posts that when the body is healing, it will experience some pain. I think there are some developments in my lungs area as I do feel uncomfortable at times but there is no pain at the moment. In any case, I am not so much worried about the latest development because there is little I can do now but to continue with the therapy with conviction and faith.

I will stop doing coffee enema for a few days as Dr Rama wants to find out if my body is able to generate its own bowel movements (no problems for yesterday and today). My trip to Singapore this time round has also allowed me to gauge my physical strength and though oatmeal is not everyone's cup of tea, it has served me well, providing me the fiber and nurishment in the absence of juicing when travelling. Because of my improved energy levels, I was able to walk and move around with ease. However, I am still not able to carry heavy backpack as after a few hours of carrying, it can be painful on my shoulders.

No comments:

Post a Comment