Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Roses Have Thorns Too

As the month of July comes to a close in a few days time, the tension will start to build on me again. This is because I will be sitting for a test on 26 August 2010, the CT scan. Having survived for about 1 year then, it is to confirm the progress that I have made todate with my therapies. I have been walking this long and dark road fraught with lightning and tunderstorms that never seems to end. The journey is not only physicaly exhausting but mentally challenging as well. At the other far end of the road I see some faint light but not sure if that was nothing more than that caused by the lightning, a false alarm but yet without hope, how am I going to take another step to complete this journey?

Already being caught in this maze riddled with puzzles of never ending mind games and yet it is punctuated with a thread of hope. Like a drowning man, I catch whatever within reach, but I must be careful with the thread of hope for it is so fragile, almost invisible to see in the dark, to grip in such a manner that it will not be broken. Theory is so easy to postulate but carrying it out is another thing. Such is the condition of my mind at the moment. As I have said before, live goes on. Focus on the therapy and live in a day tight compartment (Dale Carnegie).

No comments:

Post a Comment