Monday, April 5, 2010

Feeling Better

As my stomach gases build over the weekend, I decided to take medication since it could not naturally heal itself. I took two tablespoons of magnesium trisilicate just before my meals. The gases has since subsided a bit and I think I will continue to take the medication for one more day. Hopefully by tomorrow my stomach will be back to normal.

As I "graduate" from my learning qigong status, I started joining the rest of the group to do group exercises. I am quite pleased with my progress. Meanwhile, my Lao-shi acquired a new student which he is now paying personal attention. The exercises are getting a little longer now but I think over time I will get use to the pace. My back still pains a little if I do some stretching. I hope with regular exercises the pain would ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment