Thursday, March 25, 2010

Slight Improvements

I still feel the itchiness on the palms of both my hands. The funny thing is the more you scratch, the itchier it becomes. Soaking in hot water is also not the answer. Same goes for the feet. Under such circumstances, its best to ignore it and it gets better.

My back and shoulder pain is easing. In fact the back pain not so pronounced now immediately after getting up. I only feel the pain if I stretch or bend the body forward too much. Just when I though I will have no ulcers for the week, another tongue ulcer appeared on the inner left side. Otherwise, I will have quite a good time.

It's still too early to tell if the Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) caused some of the problems because I just stopped taking since yesterday. I will probably have to watch out for a week or two more.

No comments:

Post a Comment