Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dumb And Dumber

Yesterday I did something very dumb. Currently I only experience back pain when I stretch my back. So yesterday afternoon, in my haste to improve my back, I stretch my back a little more in an exercise. The result was pain for the rest of the late afternoon and evening. Before I went to bed, I ask my wife to give me a short massage with Counterpain. Luckily when I got up this morning, the pain has disappeared. A lesson learned.

Towards the early morning, I felt very cold despite having a comforter. It was really an unusual feeling. The only time I get this type of chill is when I have fever but I checked my forehead and the temperature was normal. So as not to aggravate matters, I took a break from attending qigong lesson this morning and stayed in bed. When I got up at 7am, I was feeling much better.

This week, like last, I am having stomach gases problem. The gases build up towards late afternoon to dinner time. After the night enema, some gases would have been released and I feel much better then. I still could not figure out why is this the case. The itchiness on the hands and feet is slowly subsidising. Hopefully things would get better as the day progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment