Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Six Months and Counting

I took a break from blogging yesterday but I was on full swing with the Gerson Therapy (GT). No rest even though I was going to my mother-in-law's place in Ipoh as it is customary to visit on the 2nd day of Chinese New Year. The trip took 3 hours, one of the shortest time I had compared to previous years.

I have entered the six month of the GT and will be doing a CT scan in early March 2010 to access the actual situation. It has not been easy but so far it is rewarding. My completion look really good and so is my health. My energy levels are slowly improving.

I managed to get more supplements like pancreatin, pepsin and even ox bile power through my sister in law in Singapore. I believe the shop, Nature's Glory stock most of the supplements required for the GT.

No comments:

Post a Comment