Monday, February 8, 2010

Cancer Awareness

Apparently 4 February was World Cancer Day. Still its a good reminder to those who are not suffering from big C to take a step back and look after your health once in a while. According to the Singapore Oncologist statistics, your chances of getting cancer increases with age! The older you are, the more likely you will get cancer.

Chinese New Year is around the corner and most Chinese will be feasting away, meat and all. The key is moderation and to watch your diet during this time. In my earlier days, I would say yeah, once a year, eat first and then exercise later. So easy to say but difficult to do and years went by just like that. Now I have the big C and guess what? No such foods for the rest of my life. Sigh...

This morning I went to the JPN to have my NRIC changed. The chip on my IC is not working and come May we will be using it to buy petrol. So I better get it replaced. The queue was small and it was all over in 10 minutes. Collection is 3 weeks later and costs RM10 to replace. In the afternoon I had a good nap. I finished my lunch at 1.30pm and quickly went to bed. Got up at 2pm, drank my apple+carrot juice which I prepared earlier and went back to sleep. Got up at 2.45pm, although tired but it did recharged my body. I will have more of such sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment