Sunday, February 14, 2010

Gong Xi Fa Cai!


GONG XI FA CAI!


Greetings! Today, being the first first day of Chinese New Year (CNY), it is customary to wish all of you, whether Chinese or not, Prosperity All Year Round!

I started my day earlier since I have some activities to attend at my mother's place. I have completed two coffee enemas, and one more to go in the afternoon. I am not doing the night enema. I have completed 5 juices this morning, had breakfast with my parents and my sisters. There is no rest even for CNY. This may seems a small price to pay considering in September 2009 I was not even sure if I would survive to CNY.

The only drawback is that some of my vegies are turning yellow as I do not have a large enough fridge to keep all of them. There are no problems for the carrot and apples though.

Tomorrow, I will be travelling to my mother-in-law's house as I have always done before in the past 25 years. This time round I will have to bring some gears like the juicer and my coffee enema kits, vegies and all the rest of the things I require. But I am looking forward to meet them.

It's wonderful as I am not only alive and kicking, I am also in very good health. What more could I ask for as a CNY wish?

No comments:

Post a Comment