Thursday, February 4, 2010

If I Can Do Gerson Therapy So Can You

Today has been a hectic day for me. I planned to meet my ex-colleagues at about 11am and thereafter go lunch with them. So I had to prepare my lunch besides the juices to take along. As I was cooking the tomatoes, I ran out of cooking gas! I have just completed cooking the brown rice noodles and stored them away in a container and without the tomatoes, how am I going to eat the noodles? Luckily I had an induction cooker and used that to continue cooking. These things happens when you are rushing for time.

The roads were really congested as I travelled along LDP expressway. There are just too many cars on the road. By the time I reached Damansarsa Heights, it was already 11.30am running late and worst of all, I could not find parking. Finally I decided as the rest of the other cars to park along the roads leading to the private residences at the risk of getting a parking summon.

My ex-colleagues were glad to see me and all said I looked better now than my pre-cancer days. Well maybe I have less stress now than previously. Of course the main reason is that the Gerson Therapy is working. After doing catching with some of the other colleagues, one colleague related to me about her cousin brother who is suffering from diabities. Apparently the doctors could not help him anymore. He is very down, given up hope on living. His condition is made worst in that he has lost sight on one of his eyes. I took the opportunity to relate to her about the story of how Dr Max Gerson cured Albert Schweitzer, Nobel Prize winner, of diabities when he was 70 years old. I suggested that she take a look at the Gerson Therapy since her cousin is only 53 years old. There is still an opportunity and should not give up on life just like that, no matter what the doctors says. If I can do Gerson Therapy, so can he (phase borrowed from "Wok With Yan" cooking series).

No comments:

Post a Comment