Monday, July 4, 2011

Up And Down

After taking for 5 days the TCM medication, my body has started to react. The medication is too cool for me. I have been coughing since Saturday evening. So I have to stop taking it. Meanwhile, I am drinking ginger tea to balance out the coolness. The cough stopped by the time I went to bed. My body is in a delicate state. Even a little too cool or warm, my body would lose its balance and I get all these reactions.

I am sleeping much better these days. Yesterday I woke up at 3am. I was feeling very hungry and went to make some oatmeal. Earlier, I went to bed without my oatmeal supper. This morning the cough came back. Got blood in phlegm again. I will need to consume a bit more ginger tea. One reader suggest that I take Cordyceps as it would help. Just learned about the herb Cordyceps two weeks ago in my TCM class. It invigorates the kidney and nourish the lungs, strengthen yang and body essence, relieve chronic cough (with blood in sputum) and dyspnea. It's also a very expensive herb and it's not easy to get genuine Cordyceps. I once watched a documentary on how the Cordyceps are harvested in the wild in Tibet. Now days, they are grown in farms and they release the Cordyceps fungus to eat the plants, get attached and die. They then harvest the Cordyceps. Apparently those Cordyceps that are harvested in the wild have better potency.

New Cancer Supplement
Yesterday, I received a SMS message from someone (I am sorry, I am not sure who) about a anti-cancer supplement. The product is called XP-180 and you can read more about it here. It looks impressive and the website also posted quite a few cancer cases of patients that were healed or improved after taking the supplement together with PET scans.

XP-180 is a microbial fermentation extract resulting from the biological activities of over 180 strains of bacteria, including Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillu s Bulgaricus , LC90-18, D’AHI and Lactobacillus gasseri ATCC, etc.

The collaborative research among The Chinese University of Hong Kong, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Italy Ferrara University, International Naturopathic Cancer Research Institute, and World Health Association of Licensed Naturopathic Medical Doctors indicate that XP-180 is significant in suppressing and killing breast cancer cells MDA-MB231, lung cancer cells A549, liver cancer SKHep-1 and Chronic Myelogenous Leukaemia K562.

No comments:

Post a Comment