Saturday, July 9, 2011

A New Hope For Everyone

After a few days of resting, I started to feel much better. The past week or so, I have been getting a little back pain after I wake up. I am not sure if this is due to my sleeping position (sleeping one side). Only complain left is probably my lung congestion. Something don't feel quite right in my lungs.

Dear fellow Malaysians, today is CLEANing day! Tie a yellow ribbon on your garden tree.

There's no FATE but what we walk. John Connor, Terminator 2

Of Friends
I received an email about an old fisherman from a friend. It was an inspiring story. I thought I would just share the ending part.

The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart.'

Friends are very special. They make you smile & encourage you to succeed. They lend an ear & they share a word of praise. Show your friends how much you care.


On very rare occasions, you are also blessed with a gem, a friend that take the extra mile to show you your true self. No gift is more precious than the gift of awakening.

Potential Alternative Renal Cell Carcinoma (Kidney cancer) Therapy
Yesterday, thanks to a reader KM, who commented that Rhus verniciflua Stokes could be a potential option for treatment of metastatic renal cell carcinoma (RCC). Two cases were presented of which I am happy to note because this is the first time I read about successful treatment of RCC using alternative therapy. Both patients have undergone radical nephrectomy of one kidney, one patient took Sunitinib (Sutent, Pfizer) but his condition became worst. Other than that, they have refused further conventional treatment. One of the patient has similar lung metastasis like me. Although my tumors are much larger in size and I did not undergo radical nephrectomy, I think the Rhus verniciflua Stokes (aRVS) extract holds a new hope for me too.

The question now is where do I obtain the Rhus verniciflua Stokes (aRVS) extract? After some searching on the Internet, I wrote to the Korean company, AZI Co., Ltd. which holds the patent for "Preparing Extract From Rhus Verniciflua Stokes" for more information.

Another Alternative Cancer Therapy
Many well meaning friends have continued to email and inform me about new cancer therapies. This cancer therapy was given to me by a health trainer, Mei Yong. She has also been very kind to translate the documentation from Mandarin into English. This product is not a MLM product and I think they have priced it reasonable enough to reach wider patients. Apparently, it's now undergoing Phase 3 clinical trial.

This cancer therapy hold promise for lung cancers. The product contains Solamargine Purified extracted from Solanum incanum Chinese Herb that triggers gene expression of human TNFR I which may lead to cell apoptosis. This is the world's first "Nano Chinese Herbs that activates the mechanism of gene regulation of the natural apoptosis of cancer cells." The discovery was also published in the Federation of European Biochemical Societies in 2004 under the title "Action of solamargine on human lung cancer cells - enhancement of the susceptibility of cancer cells."

Cancer cells dying rapidly within 1 to 8 hours after using the product
















I can say, the evidence presented are impressive. I also happen to know a stage 4 lung cancer friend is going to try out the product. I will follow-up closely with her progress because this product also hold promise for many other lung cancer patients and also for me.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are in solidarity with Bersih 2.0.

    Bet the local media will lie again tomorrow about the support.

    About 20,000 or more came today, more than 1,600 arrested, 1 civilian died, many carry the hope, many will continue to believe for a new reformed Malaysia through a free and clean electoral system.

    The clean-up has begun and you are right, yellow is a feared color by the blue!

    Check out "real" photos here...you won't see these in local media!

    http://english.aljazeera.net/indepth/inpictures/2011/07/201179124249763194.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi CT,

    Hope that you will be able to get hold of the Rhus verniciflua Stokes extract and that it will be useful for you.

    Do report on the successes of Solamargine.

    There is another drug extracted from Job's Tears (Coix lacryma-jobi). It's of the same genus as barley and about twice larger. The Chinese company that is manufacturing can be found at www.Kanglaite.com . Have a look at the clinical study especially re RCC.

    You should also explore curcumin. Prof Aggarwal has numerous studies on the effectiveness of curcumin in cancer treatment. High bioavailability of curcumin can be found at http://healthysource.net/facts_biomor_curcumin.html .


    Best Rgds


    KM

    ReplyDelete