Monday, July 4, 2011
Myanmar Education Centre in Pudu Ulu, Cheras
- The name of the Centre is Dai Victoria Education Centre (Dai Community In Malaysia)
- There are 50 students in the Centre - ages 4 to 17.
- They have 5 full time teachers and 2 part time teachers - all Myanmar citizens
- School hours are 10:00am to 3:00pm and 5 days in a week, Mondays to Fridays.
What they need!
Anyone have any 2nd Hand or Used Items lying idle, do let me know!
1. Water Filter
6. Dictionary (Oxford)
7. Whiteboard ( One Whiteboard provided, need one more)
8. Whiteboard Marker Pens (20 pieces)
9. Exercise Books (50 copies) - provided!
10. Rice for Teachers (7 teachers)
11. 3 x Stand Fans (Donated RM210 to purchase 3 Stand Fans)
12. Plastic Carpet
14. 3 x Tables (Donated RM240 to purchase 3 Tables)
15 Pre-School Workbooks (for 30 children)
Cell: +6012-315 2778
"It's not the years in your life but the life in your years that matters"