Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A Different Approach

My drive to Ipoh in the morning took almost 2.5 hours and I only made a brief stop. The traffic was heavy as I entered the highway but became lighter as I drove up North past Rawang. By the time I entered the State of Perak stretch of the highway, I was already receiving flash signals from cars in opposite direction that there will be a speed trap ahead. So, many of the cars (speeding at more than 110kph) slowed down and I also lost speed. After traveling more than 30kms, I still could not see the speed trap. The traffic police did setup the speed trap (on both sides of the highway) just before the Bidor exit but business was bad. Saw only one car being booked traveling up North but South bound traffic was not so fortunate, many cars were booked.

Met my holistic doctor in the afternoon. His clinic also doubles as an Acupuncture Academy and he also gives six months short courses on Acupuncture, Iridology, Vibration Medicine and Herbal Medicine. He had me take the Quantum Magnetic Resonance Analyzer test. You can read more about the analyzer here. The main analysis items are over 30, including cardiovascular and cerebrovascular condition, bone mineral density, trace elements, blood lead, rheumatism, lung and respiratory tract, nephropathy, blood sugar, stomach and intestines, liver and gall, cranial nerves, gynecology, prostate, bone disease, the trace elements of selenium, iron, zinc and calcium, etc. Overall, the results of my reading was good, including my lungs!

Besides the analyzer, he also uses iridology and vibrational techniques to diagnose my condition. He also did a character analysis and I must admit what he said about me was almost similar to the traits of the cancer personality. But he also revealed a very specific emotional condition in me. From there, he then recommended me 8 different type of herbs (of which 3 are vibrational herbs) to take for a month. Most of the herbs are of his own formulation. Basically, two of the herbs will have a laxative effect to clear my large intestines while the remainder are tonifying to strengthening the various organs in the body. It's supposed to complement my existing therapy.

By the time I finished the consulting, I was a bit tired. I called my friend and retired to his home to rest. I have not met him for a long time and we chatted for about 4 hours, I took a bath and then drove home. I find driving at early evenings on the highways quite pleasant. The weather is cooler and I am not sleepy. I took a leisurely 3hrs drive for the 220kms distance with a dinner and refueling stops in between. Traffic was light, and best of all no speed trap! However, I was coughing all the way. Whitish sputum, in TCM, a reflection that the body is too cooling. Took ginger tea while driving but it did not help very much.

After I completed my night enema at 11.30pm, I took my oatmeal supper and went to bed. I could not sleep because I continued to cough and finally got up at 1.30am to make some very strong ginger tea. Surprising, after walking the whole day, my pair of legs did not feel restless.

Vibrational Medicine And Iridology
According to Wikipedia, vibrational medicine is an alternative therapy based on the belief that illness is caused by energy imbalances. The concept is based on the premise that human bodies are made up of interconnected fields of putative (not empirically observable) energy and that when a human body is not well that it is the result of one or more of these fields of energy being unbalanced and that the re-balancing of these esoteric energies will help to re-establish a person's good health.

Iridology (also known as iridodiagnosis) is an alternative medicine technique whose proponents believe that patterns, colors, and other characteristics of the iris can be examined to determine information about a patient's systemic health. Practitioners match their observations to iris charts, which divide the iris into zones that correspond to specific parts of the human body. Iridologists see the eyes as "windows" into the body's state of health.

No comments:

Post a Comment