Accompanying the celebration, there are additional cultural or regional customs the most common being carrying brightly lit lanterns, lighting lanterns on towers, floating sky lanterns.
Yesterday, I had a full day. By evening, I was really tired and went to bed early. I switched on the personal oxygen generator for a 20 minute session and fell asleep in the process. I woke up at about 3.30am as I was feeling hungry. Made some oats meal and then went back to sleep after eating.
This morning, I woke up at 9.30am, still tired. A quick health check:
- Energy levels are medium.
- A little coughing with white phlegm.
- Chest a little congested and breathing a little slow at times.
- Sleeping quite well.
- Eating very well.
- I think I may have gain a little bit more weight.
- Main problem is pain in the right pelvic area that is affecting my right leg and hence walking.
- A little backache.
- Overall pain levels are low.
- Overall, feels good.