Thursday, December 2, 2010

All Ready To Go!

If you begin the day with love in your heart, peace in your nerves, and truth in your mind, you not only beIf you begin the day with love in your heart, peace in your nerves, and truth in your mind, you not only benefit by their presence but also bring them to others, to your family and friends, and to all those whose destiny draws across your path that day.
Author : Unknown

Tomorrow I will be flying off to San Diego via Hong Kong and LA. So I will try and blog if I get Internet access during transit and while at the Hotel. I would be able to blog at the Clinic in Mexico. So possibly for the next two days, I may not be able to blog and would try and update whenever possible.

I have just finished packing, sort of last minute. Maybe I am very relaxed, although I am looking forward to see downtown San Diego. Maybe also because I am familar with the Gerson Protocol, so I can afford to relax a bit.

Many of my friends have called/SMSed with get well wishes and some even took time off to visit me. Thank you all and I am grateful to have friends like you who responded in my hour of need.

I am also excited at the same time to visit the Clinic in Tijuana, Mexico. I heard so much about the Clinic and now to experience firsthand. I hope to learn new things there and understand the Gerson Protocol better not just for my own benefit and hopefully be able to help those who wants to follow this therapy later. In sharing, I am also helping myself.

I will be back on 23 December 2010 just in time to celebrate Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. Wish you a safe & amooth journey to Mexico. Hope you have a good stay & good tips from Gerson clinic there. Saddhu!Saddhu!Saddhu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chang,

    Have a good journey. Hope that your lady luck is with you on the flight and that there is no one sitting next to you so that you can have 2 seats and be more comfortable.

    From Allen, Bee Tin and Lai

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chang,

    Have a good and safe trip. Hope all things turn out well and you will benefit from the stay at the Gerson clinic. See you in January.

    Blessings
    joanne chee

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Nothing can be compared to a faithful friend, and no weight of gold and silver is able to countervail the goodness of his fidelity."
    - Ben Sira 6:15 (Douay-Rheims)

    With the prayers and support from so many friends, do not be afraid of the lonely path. Be strong and may God keep you in the palms of His hands.

    "For though I should walk in the midst of the shadow of death, I will fear no evils, for thou art with me. Thy rod and thy staff, they have comforted me.
    Psalm 23:4 (Douay-Rheims)

    ReplyDelete