Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Happy Holidays

I would like to take this opportunity to wish all my Muslim friends:

EID al-Fitr


In Malaysia, we call it Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. When I was working in the Middle East, people there call it Eid al-Fitr (the Festival of Fast-Breaking).

Yesterday evening, I went for acupuncture treatment. I went back to my TCM college for treatment as the place where I usually go for treatment is closed of the EID holidays. The acupuncture treatment is the traditional type. The acupuncturist will insert the needle until I feel some numbness at the acupoint. A total of 9 needles was inserted and it was rather painful for the 30 minutes session. After the acupuncture, I was able to walk a little better. However, towards late night at about 1.30am, I felt some pain around my left knee cap. So I got up and then applied some ointment and did some self massage. It felt much better after that. I think I will go for a leg massage today.

No comments:

Post a Comment