Sunday, November 28, 2010

It's Not That Bad

Happiness is an attitude. We either make ourselves miserable, or happy and strong. The amount of work is the same.
Francesca Reigler

I have been doing some thinking about my latest scan results. Not on the good news part but more on the bad news part i.e. my lungs. I still cannot understand why the results is kind of mixed. My homeopathy doctor told me this could be mainly due to the fact that my body is not able to deal with two major tumor sites in the body.

Anyway I will see what the doctors says at the Gerson Clinic. I will wait for their assessment of me and then follow their tailor made program. There one thing that I don't like about the program. I don't like injections. I hate it actually. But it seems I will need to have daily liver and thyroid injections. Needles... Oh, is there another way like taking it orally in a pill form like I do now?

My Diet While Travelling
It is obvious that while travelling I cannot take my normal Gerson diet. Even while travelling to Singapore, I modify my diet temporary. But this time, some of my friends are a little worried what will I be consuming while I am travelling in USA? Well put it this way. I will bring some organic oats and also some rye bread along. But the journey is long and I may run out of my rations by then.

So the next best thing is to go on vegetarian diet. What I will do is probably dilute it with water to remove excess oil and salt before consuming. This is the best I can do under the circumstance. Not eating is NOT an option. It's winter by the way. I will try to spend more time at the Gerson Institute where they also serve Gerson diet food. I have ordered special medical and/or vegetarian food on the plane which is low in salt content.

CA Care Herbs
I started taking CA Care herbs after the August 2010 scan. Now three months later, my kidney tumor seems to have improved but not my lungs. This is the only changes I have made so far. Could the improvement be due to the CA Care herbs? I want to think so. I think Rodent Tuber in particular helped.

Earlier I also took herbs for the liver but now the scans has confirmed that my liver is not infected, I can stop taking the liver herbs. CA Care has two herbs for lung cancer. So far I have been taking only one of the herb and I think I will now start on the other lung herb as well.

I will suspend taking the CA Care herbs while I am away in US and Mexico and will resume when I am back on 23 December 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment