Sunday, November 14, 2010

All I have Is Hope

Life is too short to spend your precious time trying to convince a person who wants to live in gloom and doom otherwise. Give lifting that person your best shot, but don't hang around long enough for his or her bad attitude to pull you down. Instead, surround yourself with optimistic people.
Zig Ziglar

A number of friends wrote emails and SMSed me and wondered what happen to me. I did not blog for a day. Like I said, I was in Singapore to see my homeopathy doctor. I will give you an update on what happened.

When I first started the alternative therapies, I was really all alone, not sure if I made the right choices. Actually, there is no right or wrong here. This is because what one therapy works for someone may not be appropriate for another. We are all different in our build up and therapies have to individualised to have maximum effectiveness.

Perhaps this explain why my progress is neither here or there because due to my own lack of experience and not being medically trained, I do not know how to individualise my own therapy. Instead, I followed the standard therapy.

When I was in Singapore for the last three days, I did not do juicing but only ate fruites, rye bread and some vegetabes soup noodles. I noticed that my urine is all red, though not as bad the the fourth episode, but I know I am bleeding daily. It does tell a little bit about the progress of my kidney tumor.

I am also very tired from the trip. My weight has remaind at 65kg and the pain are at the usual places. I hope to sleep early today.

Homeopathy Update
I met Dr Rama on Saturday and he wanted to know what my urologist said about the operation. I told him although the urologist in Singapore is optimistic about the operation, he was however told me that the surgery to remove the kidney tumor would not make any difference in my survival. In fact, that's the conclusion of all the five urologists that I met. Although Dr Rama feels that the removal of the kidney tumor would help in my treatment, the medical literature however has shown otherwise.

The longer the tumor stays in my body, my body condition will continue to deteriorate a little overtime. I am getting thinner, my energy levels has since dropped, I cannot lift heavy things now, there are water retention on both my legs and I am bleeding everyday (blood in urine).

So one of the option that I discussed with Dr Rama is the possibility of targeting the homeopathy treatment on my lung tumors, to try and bring it down or eliminate it totally so that there is justification for removal of the kidney tumor. Dr Rama agreed that there is a possibility and I think our concentration of therapy from now onwards will be to focus on this plan.

Update of Mexico Trip
I am not sure I will be able to get a USA visa to enable me to go to Tijuana, Mexico to get treatment as I found out the US Embassy is rather strict on granting of visas. I need to proved lots of evidence to convince them that I will not stay in US illegally and will come back the Malaysia. Because I listed my employment as Not Employed, I don't know if this will complicate matters.

Still I am hoping the best. Flying direct to Mexico City and then to Tijuana will be taking a big chance. I may have to allow for more days to get the connecting flight. If the visa is not granted, my other hope is to try Budapest, Hungary where there is another Gerson type clinic. No visa is required to visit Hungary for Malaysians.

As my condition deteriorates daily, my only hope is for the doctors at the clinic to prescribe an individualised therapy to help me cope with the tumors.

No comments:

Post a Comment