Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Farewell Joanne

Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours.
Swedish Proverb

After some rests in Cameron, I am back to the lowlands, hot and humid. Somehow the heat at the lowlands make you feel tired rather quickly. Mike was suggesting that I say longer at the highlands. I would like to but there are two things I need to make sure for that to happen. Firstly there are enough supplies of organic vegetables (including apples and carrots) and also able to do my coffee enema in the cold.

Gerson Clinic
I have been accepted for treatment at the Gerson Clinic in Tijuana, Mexico. I will be going there for a two weeks stay and hopefully under the supervision of the professionals, I will get better results.

I am in the midst of preparing the necessary visas and will be travelling to the clinic via San Deigo or alternatively directly to Mexico depending on the arrangement made by my travel agent.


Update On Joanne
I am sorry to to report that Joanne was called home to be with the Lord this morning surrounded by family members. I visited her last week and I was informed that her condition deteriorated rapidly.

Dearly missed and fondly remembered by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment