Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trying To Relax

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances; if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Carl Gustav Jung

This morning I was a little busy as I ran out of distilled water. By the time I got the water, it was almost 11am and could only do my morning enema at about 12noon. The enema was a little painful on my left leg. For the first time, there was a painful twitch on my left leg that lasted about 2 minutes. Never happened before. I have been coughing a bit too this morning and despite the hard coughs, there was no blood clots in the white phelgm. The pain around my shoulder blade area is very minimal and I suspect that was due to lack of sleep. This is because when I had adequate sleep, the pain is minimal.

Total Relaxation
Ever since I started taking hypnotherapy, I have been trying to get some total relaxation. My hypnotherapist, Dr Chong gave me some scripts to follow and I am required to practice it twice a day, once in the morning and once before I sleep. Due to my qi gong class, I can only do the morning practice after lunch. I think it's quite good because I think I have been relaxing much better now.

The practice is important because the next session I will be doing is regression. Being able to go into a relax state would help. Regression is going back to my past to untie some knots. This will help in my cancer healing.

The meeting of the physical aspects of the therapies and now the psychological aspects will, I hope transform me and turn the tables on the cancer cells.

No comments:

Post a Comment