Friday, November 26, 2010

CT Scan Showed Mixed Results

Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.
Eddie Rickenbacker

I have been running around the last two days and this is really bad for me. I have not been drinking my juices and taking food regularly. I think I will take more rests in the weekend.

Update On US/Mexico Trip
Finally managed to get all the formalities done. I will be leaving on 3 December and be back on 23 December. December is the peak season and not a good time to travel. Everything is so expensive!

Update On CT Scan Results
As with previous scans, this scan which was taken yesterday showed mixed results. The last scan was taken three months ago in August 2010.

The good news is that the kidney tumor has shrunk a bit from 15cm x 9.5cm x 12.5cm to 11.4cm x 10.2cm x 10.6cm. The liver is also not infected. All other organs are also normal.

The bad news is the lungs. The lymphnodes below the aoratic arch measures 3cm x 1.9cm subcarnial lymphnode behind the heart measures 3.8cm. At last study it was 3.3cm x 1.8cm and 2.2cm and 2.1cm respectively. Right paravertebral lymphnode at the same level measure 2.9cm. This means that the mediastinal (a non-delineated group of structures in the thorax, surrounded by loose connective tissue) and lymphadenopathy (an enlargement of the mediastinal lymph nodes) have increased in size.

Well still, I am happy because there was good news. I think the CA Care herbs helped. I will be making a small change in the herbs. Instead of taking liver herbs, I will be taking an additional lung herb. The lungs needs more help.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Chang,

    I am SOOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!
    This is the best news I have ever heard from you....Please, when you are doing the self-hypnosis let the healing light focus on your Lymph nodes in your lungs more, OK?
    Look like you are on your way to healing. Doing the right things. Energy work, Nutritional change and Detoxification. Never never never give up!

    Good luck!
    See you when you come back from Mexico.
    Regards,
    Dr. Chong

    ReplyDelete