Monday, November 1, 2010

Cool Cameron Weather

If the essence of my being has caused a smile to have appeared upon your face or a touch of joy within your heart, then in living I have made my mark.
Thomas L. Odem Jr.

It's been a long time since I took a break from blogging. As you have noticed, as my situation is rather stable now, I will still be providing some updates on my cancer fight. In addition, I will also be posting more information about cancer awareness.

Believe me, you would not to be in the same position as me. So do something for yourself while you can.

Cameron Highlands Break
This time round, I had the fortune to have Mike and his family of two accompanying me to Cameron Highlands. It was certainly easier on me without having to drive 3 hours up the hills. So it was quite relaxing for me, but stressful for Mike. Thanks Mike and family for your assistance. This trip has not only been relaxing for me, but enjoyable too.

The weather was rather cool at about 17°C, drizzling at times. It was cold in the night. As with any weekend, the road to Brinchang night market was congested. I stayed in the apartment most of the time. Due to the quite environment, most of us did not want to even venture out of the apartment, prefer to sit and chat or watching a movie or two.

I brought all my stuffs, including the juicer and some vegetables for the 3 days stay. This time round, the water quality was rather good and I was also prepared as I brought some distilled water as well for cooking. It went very well for me at least. Not problem jucing. However, I still could not do my enema for it was too cold. However, I think I have found a way to do my enema, at least how to make myself warm while doing the enema.

We all had a good time and said we would want to come back to the highlands for Christmas. I think that is a good idea to celebrate Christmas in the coolness of the highlands.

1 comment:

  1. dear Chang,
    What little we can do to help has been our pleasure to do so.
    and go ahead, wear that bandana, whenever and wherever you wish! Don't live in the beautiful cage that people around you have put you in.You look great in it!
    Something that resonated with me from an Osho book (I paraphrase) :
    You were a larva before (static) but i can see you are a caterpillar(moving) now. Most of us never get past even the larva stage. With courage & perseverance, YOU can make the quantum leap and be a butterfly...

    Micheal

    ReplyDelete