Friday, December 11, 2009

Thank You For Your Support

Today marks the begining of the 4th month since I discovered the tumor in my kidney. These past three months was one of the most difficult times of my life. I have to change overnight to survive and the change is not easy. During this difficult times, both my family and friends were around me to support me.

So I will be short and do a little dedication to all my friends and supporters. With your encouragement and support, this mission impossible has now become more bearable but the journey is still long. I have run a number of marathons before but those are short and this one will take 18 to 24 months to complete. A very long marathon indeed. Thanks for all your support and encouragement.

Sadhu! Sadhu! Sadhu!

No comments:

Post a Comment