Monday, May 2, 2011

Alkalizing My Body

For cancer patients, alkalizing the body is not so straight forward (especially for my case of kidney and lung cancers as these two organs regulate pH) and the mere eating of alkaline foods is not enough and the process is quite slow.

In case you miss my earlier post, this therapy is based on Dr. Waltraut Fryda's experiences with cancer patients and restoring full health to many of her patients by re-alkalizing the body.

Briefly, a cancer patient always suffers from over-acidification of the tissues. In order to deprive the tumor of a favorable environment, the tissue-pH value must be changed from acidic to alkaline. This is easier said than done because all alkaline-forming nutrition loses its intended effect soon after entering the bloodstream, as it is used up in the blood for buffering, before it can reach the tissue. All the juicing books that I have read also don't mentioned this. Many people just assumed it will happen but my personal experience says it does not happen so easily. So Dr Fryda devised this therapy to "force" the acidification of the blood by means of dextrorotatory lactic acid (DLA) that lowers the blood-pH value until it and the tissue-pH value reach the same level. By week 6, the acid substances will be discharged from the tissue into the blood, the pH value of which drops for a short time to very low values which will see the excretion of the pathological substances of the tissue via blood, liver, kidneys, and skin. A changeover will then last for about three days before the pH value of tissue and blood reach the same level.

Today, I will start to DLA therapy concurrently with the fungicide therapy. The dosage for DLA (i.e. Sanuvis - acidum L(+)-lacticum) is to take 30 drops (1/2 a teaspoon) orally 3 times daily, on an empty stomach. The pH re-balancing therapy will run for a period of 3 months before the whole body reverts to a normal PH. There are no known side effects.

Fungicide Therapy Trial - Day 6 Update
Yesterday after dinner, I took my fungicide dosage and a few minutes later, I felt very uncomfortable around my chest area. My stomach was also feeling a little bloated and churning a little. I retired to bed early at around 10pm after taking my forth dosage of the fungicide therapy. This morning, I woke up to a bad backache. Chest area still feel congested. I think I will feel much better after my morning coffee enema.

Since yesterday, I have been coughing a little more, but it's a dry cough. There were no phlegm.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Chang

    I happened to be at Tong Kong looking at Panasonic products and saw that they have a water filtration system that produces various category of water - alkaline1, alkaline2, alkaline3, acidic (washing face) and purified water. Do not know if drinking alkaline water helps to alkalinize the body? Rgds Ai Wee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ai Wee,

    When you buy any alkaline filter, two things you have to look out for is (a) how many plates and (b) what is the plate made of. The good ones are made of titanium (instead of aluminium) and preferable to have 5 plates instead of 3. Hence, they are more expensive and costs above RM3K (US$1K).

    Alkaline filter water besides being alkaline has has a cooling effect, some older people may get backache from drinking it. For normal people, this is a good way of continuing to get alkalinity into your body and is recommended over other type of filters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi CT,

    At first, I read from your relevant posts that you have kidney cancer. But after following your postings, you seem to have other problems as well. I was afraid to ask whether you have other problems. Today you wrote that you have kidney and lung cancers.

    I am following your reports on the fungicide therapy. I have this gut feeling that you are on the right track. By the way, did you take a look at the habaneros peppers article? @ http://hubpages.com/hub/How-I-Cured-Stage-4-Cancer-in-Two-Weeks-For-Less-Than-The-Cost-Of-A-Night-At-The-Movies#img_url_2571748

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Justin,

    How I wish my cancer is only limited to my kidney but that primary cancer has spread to the lungs (at the time of discovery - already terminal at stage 4) and subsequently to the T6 area and also my collar bone. I will not die from the kidney cancer (maybe I will have pain and loss of blood) but it is the tumors in my lungs that will kill me.

    I am aware of the habanerous pepper diet after a reader (I am not if it's you) commented about it and I subsequently wrote an article about it in March 2011 (http://upekah.blogspot.com/2011/03/another-cancer-diet.html).

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you will start out by going down the list of tips and add one secret each day, there’s a tremendous possibility that you will be amazed with what you experience. Simply increasing the amount and type of water you drink can and often will be a HUGE shift in how you feel.

    ReplyDelete