Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Results Are Out!

I went for my CT scan today. The results show that the implant was good and 90% of the kidney tumour was killed. However, the tumours too close to the intestines were not touched. The existing lung tumours grew a bit. I think it is a good result.
The doctors have also given me an injection for the blood in the urine. My urine is now normal.  To control the pain at my back area and my leg, I am given a new morphine patch every few days. It make me hallucinate particularly within the first 12 hours. Sometimes I feel like vomiting too. It is a strange feeling. But I would say that the healing pain as well as my leg pain is bearable.
Everything is on schedule. I will be discharged from the hospital late tomorrow.

9 comments:

  1. Dear CT,ITS GOOD NEWS VERY POSITIVE,KEEP UP THE SPIRITS AND GET PLENTY OF REST SO THAT YOUR PHYSICAL STRENGTH IS GOOD TO TRAVEL HOME AND START THE NEW YEAR WITH NEW VIGOUR AT HOME. I HAVE EVERY CONFIDENCE IN YOU AS YOU ARE TRULY A FIGHTER AND A ROLE MODEL TO MANY.REGARDS AND GOD BLESS FR AL MAL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chang,

    Excellent & encouraging news ! just focus on the rainbow that's awaiting you !

    Best wishes !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will say a prayer of thanks for ur safe trip for treatment in China next week...now will pray for u to recover strength to heal...take a deep breath..smile...and hug someone 3 times each day....Look forward to our date in Sept 2012 Chang....Ai Wee

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOOORAY!!Indeed happy to find yr result, rgds, kokpiew

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow,, this is the news we are waiting for. Happy for you Chang. Take a good rest and fly back for Chinese New Year. Bravo Bravo. Regards Kevin Tan

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is GREAT news . God's healing will continue to touch upon you . Wish you have a good recovery .
    SK

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heartiest Congrats!!! This is not only good news for yourself but also hope for all the more advance CA patients... I so hope they read your success!

    Regards,
    audrey

    ReplyDelete