Saturday, January 14, 2012

Friday Night Fever

I think my fever has been broken. I feel much better today and I am not taking any chances of a relapse. So I am still wearing adequate protecting clothing to keep myself warm and so far so good. I have been feeling miserable since I came back from China because of the fever. It's so discomforting, not to mention the healing pain and also the pain from the leg. So this morning, to cheer myself up, I have been hearing some inspirational and soothing music (such as from Enya). The healing pain at the abdominal area and also pain from my right leg are also improving and I feel really relieved. I still feel weak and have been trying to eat more.

Yesterday night, I was feeling really frustrated as I could not sleep, partly due to the many naps that I took during the daytime and also because I could not breath normally because of the fever. I hope the difficult times are over and things would improve from now on.

1 comment:

  1. Hi CT ... glad to hear you are improving ! I pray that you will continue to improve.

    Best wishes,

    Gan

    ReplyDelete