Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Earth, Your Source Of Natural Energy

I don't know why, but I have been feeling really tired yesterday and today. I feel like just sleeping for the rest of the day at the expense of missing my juices. Although I tired to sleep early the day before, I just couldn't get to sleep. As a result, I felt even worst this morning, the cumulating effect of tiredness starts to build up.

So, today, I am going to start with a double juice at 2pm, meaning I will drink 16ozs instead of the usual 8oz of the juice and then go for a two hour nap. Hopefully, I will feel more energetic later in the day.

In sufficient sleep = body pain. True enough, I felt pain all over my back this morning.

Earthing
Emily, a friend that I met at the Gerson Clinic last December 2010 emailed me something very interesting. She says it's been helping her to sleep better and have less pain. I hope she don't mind me sharing her story.

Earthing is when the skin of our bodies touching the skin of the Earth, oblivious to the fact that such physical contact transfers natural electrical energy to the body. It's free. It's easy.

This is how Emily did it. The easiest way to do it is to just go outside barefoot in the grass, dirt or sand. Even concrete or stone works. It helps if the ground is a little damp. Stand or sit with your feet on the ground for half an hour or more, several times a day. Use a grounding strap on your feet at night while sleeping. It works by allowing electrons into your body from the ground and they can neutralize free-radicals that have built up in areas of inflammation.

For more information, check out the Earth Institute here.

No comments:

Post a Comment