Friday, November 18, 2011

Pray For Change

I guess it would be to much to expect things to change quickly. So far, status quo. I have been very busy, especially in the afternoon running last minute errands. As such, I will have a short posting today.

Six months ago, I planned for the India trip and tomorrow, I will be traveling to New Delhi. Some of the places that I am staying are remote and also because I am staying in monasteries which does not offer Internet services. I will try to update this blog every now and then when I have the opportunity. I will be away for 11 days and will be back on 30 November 2011.

You may be wondering why occasionally, I sometimes write about some local politics. Why would a cancer patient like me be bordered about what's happening in the local political scene? Shouldn't my priority be my own health issues? Put it this way. The things that are currently happening in this country affects not just my family and other citizens of the country, but for generations to come. The political scene in Malaysia, I think is beginning to go into a more mature phase but yet at the same time could be derailed as it is saddled with sensitive issues. Following the tide of the political tsunami of 2008, I think for the first time in Malaysia political scene, change is within grasps. I would like to be part of the change if I can help it, my little contribution before I kick the bucket.

7 comments:

  1. Dear CCT, have a great trip to India. Will catch up with you when I am back for CNY. From SY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Chang

    Have a safe trip....Ai Wee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bro. Chang, Have a pleasant & meaningful trip which will reinforce your faith in the Triple Gem. Saddhu! Saddhu! Saddhu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear CT,have a safe and memorable trip,my prayers are always with you.God Bless,regards AL MAL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a good and safe trip CT. Pray for your safety and wellbeing throughout...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Chang,

    All the best for the trip, both India & China later,

    KokPiew

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a great trip ! Don't worry too much ... what will be will be ! May God keep you safe !

    ReplyDelete