Friday, November 11, 2011

Make A Wish

Well, I will be rather busy this and next month. My India pilgrimage is most likely to be on (if no increase in pain on my legs) and I will be flying to New Delhi, India next Saturday on 19 November 2011. My HIFU treatment trip to Chongqing, China is also on and I will be flying there in around mid December and will be there for almost one month. I am now making hotel arrangements. I will be back on the first week of January 2012, spending my Christmas and New Year in China.

I woke up early today but did not get up from bed. As I was lying down, I then dosed off and by the time I woke up again, it was past 11am. Last night a group of friends came over and then I followed them out for supper. Came home just past midnight. Watched some TV before going to bed. Since my cancer, I have been watching more TV at nights, especially on days that I could not sleep. I have always like the silence of the night and the tranquility and peace just before daybreak. As I grew older, I noticed that I have preference to live in quite environment, away from crowds and those happening places. The highlands is the place where I want to spent most of my time. All this is now a wish only.

This morning I received an email from a cancer friend telling me that one of her doctor friend would like to start a Gerson like clinic in Malaysia. She asked me whether I had any objections if she gave my contact to this doctor so that he could learn more about the Gerson Therapy and setting up a Gerson like clinic. This was one of the development that I like to see happening in Malaysia and I think sometimes a wish do come true. I will help him to get all the information and wished that this clinic cum health spa will be a reality soon. As least there will be alternatives to Mexico. Malaysia has a lot of forests, hills and beaches left and is an ideal place to setup clinics and health spas. A place near The Gap (see picture) on the foot of Fraser Hill would be a ideal place. Cooling, quite and peaceful, not too far from the nearest town. Another place would be Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

5 comments:

  1. i too pray it will come true... asap please...

    Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear CT,i know and have every confidence in you that when you put your mind to it you will achieve what you do.It will be great for Malaysia to have a Gerson like clinic.It will benefit so many people here. I pray God that it will kick off soonest.Here is wishing you a safe and trouble free trips to India and China.
    keep writing and updating.God Bless and regards AL MAL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi CT, this is my first comment here. Do you have any idea how to contact this person who is opening the Gerson like clinic in Malaysia? To some, the Gerson therapy works and to some it did not. I would like to find out more about it so that I can learn from the experience. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Steven,

    At the moment, the doctor is still exploring but he thinks that Gerson Therapy can help many of his patients at his holistic healthcare center.

    Why don't you stay tune because I will me meeting him hopefully this coming week and will provide an update.

    I am eager to have him setup one clinic as soon as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chang,

    Wishing you all the best in the trip to India & most of all Chongqing treatment.

    Believe u r travelling alone again, take k

    KokPiew

    ReplyDelete