Friday, October 7, 2011

Lost A Friend

I have a bit busy these few days going and coming  from the hospital doing MRI scans and also seeing my doctors. My orthopedic surgeon said there is nothing much that can done on my case because he is afraid some therapy like heat therapy may not be good for my hypertrophy and tumors. So he recommended that I continue to take the Neurontin, increasing the dosage from one to two a day and if necessary to six a day to help control the nerve pain! Most of the pain is generated during walking and coughing. I am a bit afraid to cough because it's so painful on the groin. I don't think taking medicine to control the pain for long terms is a good solution. Pain killerc are never good for the kidney and liver. Of course surgery is an option but for such minor disc bulging, it is not recommended. So I will now rely on my chiropractor to see what he has to say after he has seen my report and scans. 

Steve Jobs narrates the first Think Different commercial: “Here’s to the Crazy Ones”


Update
It's with great sadness that I wish to report the passing away of my friend Liz on 6 October 2011 at 7.20pm due to lung cancer.

Although I only met her about a year ago, we have been in constant touch with each other, supporting each other as cancer patients. I have lost a friend and also a supporting mate.

May God gives their family the strength to overcome the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment