Thursday, October 6, 2011

Oh No!

Early this morning, as I was driving to Tung Shin Hospital to do my MRI, I heard the news that Steve Jobs has passed away. He was 56.

I felt really sad after hearing the news. The world has just lost a brilliant innovator and genius. He will be missed and remembered by many.

He gave a very inspirational speech to Stanford University graduates in 2005. You can listen to his speech here. You can also read the prepared speech text here.

My MRI scan results can be considered good. Firstly, there was no evidence of metastasis seen in the lumbosacral spine. The L4/5 show diffuse central disc protrusion, indenting the thermal sac, with some hypertrophy of the articular process. I will be seeing my orthopedic surgeon tomorrow to review the results and then see what  treatment he proposed. I woke up early this morning to prepare to go to hospital. By the time I started the MRI scan at 9.20am, I was a little tired and sleepy. Despite the sounds emitting from the scanner, I managed to fall asleep for over 25 minutes in the 40 minute procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment