Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Deepavali

I would like to wish all my Hindu friends: 

Happy Deepavali!

Also know as Diwali, or the "festival of lights," is a festival celebrated the Hindus families by performing traditional activities together in their homes.


Update
I am having problems with my stomach since I came back from Ipoh. I think this could be mainly due to the oil in the vegetarian dishes that I ate for the last three days. My daily diet is free of oil and the presence of oil in the food has always given me problems before. Look's like I have to take off the shelf TCM medication like "Poh Chi" pills.

The nerve pain on my right leg has "moved" slightly to a different place. According to my chiropractor, this is a good sign which means that the bone has shifted it's place. To me, it makes no difference because it' still painful. I have four more physiotherapy and chiropractic session left I will be referred back to the orthopedic surgeon for further treatment options. There have not been much improvement. I am now reading more on TMS (Tension Myositis Syndrome) as the problem on my right leg could be a psychological problem

No comments:

Post a Comment