Friday, September 30, 2011

Down But Not Out

I was following the progress of launching of the Long March vehicle that lifted clear from the Jiuquan spaceport in the Gobi Desert at 21:16 local time (13:16 GMT) yesterday, carrying China's first space laboratory, Tiangong-1 and on a path to an orbit some 350km above the Earth. Unfortunately, it will have a space life of only two years.

I have this wish that if I could see the launch from a near distance, that would be awesome. I have always been fascinated by deep space since I was a little boy. Since I had cancer, I noticed that I have lost interest in many things and this is one of the few interests that I have left.

Update
I took a  break from blogging yesterday. I was really tired. I woke up at 10.30am and after my morning routine, I was feeling tired. I did not sleep well the night before. I took a nap after lunch but was still sleepy after I woke up. My legs were hurting and I started to have some difficulty breathing. There was congestion in my lungs and I found myself grasping for air. I was not feeling too well and spent most of my time resting.

The latest development on my lungs are not a good sign. There has been consistent congestion but it has not caused my so much more difficulty breathing until now. At times, I seems to have asthmatic symptoms. I am not sure what to make of it but I don't have a good feeling about it.

Recently, two of my TCM classmates have asked me to monitor a blood test result called D.H.L (diffuse histiocytic lymphoma). I checked all my Malaysian blood tests that I have done in the past and this specific test was not done but I managed to find it with my blood test that I took while in Mexico. The readings was 112 (range from 130 to 271) U/L. I Google search to determine what this test is about but I could not find much information except that is a lack of a metabolic enzyme and the deficiency is an indication of the presence of cancer in the lymphatic system. Actually, this is not new information for I have already discovered a lymph node on my left collar bone since last July 2010 by physical examination. This test probably serves to confirm the existence. Perhaps, this could explain why I am experience breathing difficulties.

At the moment, I am seeing a chiropractor and also a orthopedic surgeon to deal with my legs pain. I found that my mobility has dropped 50% as I try to limit my movements. This has caused me great inconvenience and I dread the day I am wheelchair bound or worst, bedridden. Not withstanding all these negativity, I am still hopeful that my doctors are able to do something about the legs.

2 comments:

  1. CT ,
    Maybe you should take an X Ray to check is it due to lung fluid building up . If so, you can just arrange to drain out the lung fluid .
    / SK

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Dr. Ashutosh Chauhan A Phrenologist in Kokilaben Hospital,We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Kokilaben Hospital India for the sum of $500,000,00, (3 Crore) All donors are to reply via Email only: hospitalcarecenter@gmail.com or Email: kokilabendhirubhaihospital@gmail.com
    WhatsApp +91 7795833215

    ReplyDelete